Hello, another week has passed. The summer is passing right in front of my eyes. It's hard to believe how far I've come. I just wanna write something cause today I was so happy. I learned new things, played badminton with my younger friends, who honestly lifted up my mood. I know that my life is boring without adventures and new experiences. That's why I'm trying hard to step out of my comfort zone, forcing myself to do new things and learning from them. I just have 2 weeks left and these words serve as a reminder. Keep going but don't forget to be you, albeit being under pressure or not. Practice and act as if I'm doing the test and performing the best as I always do. Love.
Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 7, 2026
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Rằm tháng tám thứ mười tám
Thời gian là một khái niệm với mình là vô định và tuyến tính, một khi đã trôi qua là không thể khứ hồi. Phải chăng chính vì lẽ đó mà mỗi ph...
-
Hello, I'm back with my 30-day challenge. Today, I'd like to write about my study. Let start! Study - for me is a long-life journey...
-
For me, every little moment can be a golden hour — a moment to shine, whether it’s under the sun or beneath the stars. I appreciate every ...
-
Hello, this is the first time I’ve written a blog in English. Even though I’ve been studying IELTS for about a year, I still feel like ther...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét