Hello, it's me again.
It's been two days since I received my IELTS results. I was both satisfied and overjoyed with my scores—results that, not long ago, felt like something I could only dream of achieving. Yet when I finally saw them, they still felt unreal. Even though I'm usually confident and have a good understanding of my own abilities, the outcome was beyond what I had expected.
Perhaps this is one of the reasons why I should continue immersing myself in this language. Before the exam, I had once told myself that if I failed to reach my goal, I would never touch IELTS again. Well, life can be surprising. Things turned out differently, and now I have a new reason to keep moving forward and genuinely explore a wider world through a new language.
This week, I'm staying in a new apartment without my parents or my grandmother. It's a completely new experience for me, but I'm willing to embrace it and see where it takes me. The time I spend here will be a valuable opportunity to reflect on myself and set new goals for the future. I know this is only the beginning, and there are still many things to do, learn, and achieve.
One of my goals for this week is to finish The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon. I'm looking forward to reading it and hope that I'll discover something meaningful along the way. Perhaps I should also create an English reading list for the final month of my summer vacation.
Ultimately, I hope this summer journey will open the door to new experiences, new perspectives, and new opportunities.
Enjoy.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét